As of now, there’s no way for you to do this on the system. We’re working on a solution but do not have one just yet. Until then, please contact us with the name of the job, URL and the date in which you would like it extended and we’ll do it.
1. Click Submit a Job button either at the top right of the screen or on the home page.
2. Register \ Create Account or Login to the site.
3. For each listing, enter a job description:
- Complete the Company Details including company name, appropriate website and organization logo.
- Enter the Job Details such as the the job title, job type, category and salary range. Then enter key words that will assist applicants in searching for your listing.
- Provide information on Job Location (you can provide a full street address, or simply include the city and the state/region the system will automatically identify the country).
- Enter a Job Description. You can copy and paste text from another source, or enter it directly into the free form text field. Include details such as responsibilities, required and desired qualifications, compensation, and reporting structure.
- Provide details on How to Apply. If you have specific requirements, such as including a cover letter, references, or samples, include them here.
- Once satisfied with the entry click on Next.
Click the Next button and preview how your listing will appear once approved. You can use the Go Back button to make changes to the content of the list. You can also choose to feature your listing at the top of the site (and highlighted on other pages) at a cost of $69 for the duration of your job listing. Once you’ve made your choice for Featured Job Listing, click on Next.
4. Confirm and Submit
You can do a final review of the job posting and choose the duration of your job posting. The maximum duration during our Beta period is 14 days. You can resubmit the job after the initial period.
Click the Confirm & Submit button. You will receive an email notification from us indicating that the listing is awaiting approval. We review the listing, and provide an approval or instructions for modifying the listing within one business day of submission.
If you chose to make this submission a feature ad, you will be taken to the PayPal page.
Yes. Go to your dashboard and click Edit beside the job posting you wish to change. The page will be moderated until a TechWhirler has a chance to review it.
Go to your dashboard, and locate the listing you want to delete. Click on the End link beside the posting and confirm. This will take the posting offline.
During our beta period we will be making a lot of changes to the system and want to make certain that job listings are not abandoned, so setting the system to turn off a post after
14 21 days seems like the most reasonable solution. You are more than welcome to log back in and republish the listing.
Yes, since fees and pricing will be based on the number of jobs posted rather than users.