Full-Time Website Design & Content Development Specialist (Chicago, IL)
Website Design & Content Development Specialist
Meeting Tomorrow is looking for a talented website designer and content developer who thrives in a fast-paced work environment and is passionate about developinggreat design and content.
We’ve just re-designed our website and are looking to add a star to our team to help us continue to improve the site user experience through great design and content. Below are the responsibilities that we foresee for this position, and the ideal skills and attributes we’re looking for in a new team member.
If based on the criteria below, you think you’re an exceptional candidate but you don’t fit this profile exactly, we still encourage you to apply—if you’re a superstar we may adjust our requirements around your skillset.
- Manage content development projects from initial creative process, through production and final delivery for both web and print formats
- Manage front-end website development: update site architecture and interface for optimal usability and adherence to web standards using both HTML and CSS formats
- Lead the creative direction of the website by working with the marketing team to integrate the company’s strategic focus into website design and content strategy
- Work with team to develop and execute strategies to maximize website lead generation
- Design layouts and write copy for marketing materials: data sheets, presentations, white papers, etc.
Ideal candidate skills & attributes:
- Exceptional design instincts
- Excellent writing skills
- Proficient in XHTML, CSS, jQuery, Flash
- Experience with Drupal CMS
- Enjoys and thrives working in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Self-directed and highly motivated
- Strong strategic and critical thinking skills
- Highly organized
About Meeting Tomorrow
Headquartered in Chicago’s Ravenswood neighborhood, Meeting Tomorrow is a leading nationwide provider of audio visual rentals and services. We offer a competitive benefits package and salary negotiable based on skills and experience.