Full-Time Web Content Developer (Chicago, IL)
- Responsible for minor development and maintenance of all websites including coding site updates and fixing problems that may arise.
- Work collaboratively with our graphic designers and managers on email blasts and other digital marketing efforts.
- Occasionally create wireframes, mock-ups, and technical requirements for projects.
- Ensure company sites adhere to internet marketing and development best practices. An emphasis on customer experience and site usability is important.
- Ensure online content is put up and taken down by predetermined dates.
- Work with E-Commerce Strategist and outside vendors on web related projects.
- Research and source technology to improve our E-Commerce and IT Systems.
- Minimum two years website management/development experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field from an accredited college or university; or equivalent education/experience in web content management.
- Strong knowledge of CSS and HTML required.
- Excellent multi-tasking, organizational, and priority-setting skills.
- Fluent in the English language (both verbal and written).
- Able to work quickly and effectively with various teams but should also be able to work independently and maintain a high-level of productivity.
- Adaptable to changes in priorities.
- E-Commerce experience is a plus.
Why work for us?
We’ve been around for over 33 years as a staple company in the Lincoln Park neighborhood. We are a small company that stays ahead of our competition by offering quality products and services and by having an incredible staff. Our average employee has been with us for 9 years so the expertise and insight they have to offer is invaluable. If someone has done an exceptional job on a project or helped implement a cost-saving tool, everyone (including the President) knows about it. If someone is slacking or unwilling to work with others, everyone knows about it. This is the type of work environment where you have the opportunity to be a rock star with the right knowledge and work ethic. We offer a very competitive compensation package in addition to:
- Paid vacation, sick pay, and 6 holidays
- Flexible work hours
- Medical, Dental, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Basic life and AD&D insurance
- 401K plan with a company match
- A business casual work environment
About Jayson Home:
This company was founded on a dedication to customer service, is driven by a passion for design, and continues to operate on the belief that taking care of people is taking care of business. We are comprised of three very successful retail companies: Jayson Home, Artists’ Frame Service, and Chicago Art Source. Please visit goltzgroup.com to learn more!