Full-Time Visual Content Manager (Boston, MA)
Requisition Number: STFR000684
Division/College: College of Professional Studies
FT/PT: Full Time
Reporting to the Director of Digital Strategy, the Manager of Visual Content is responsible for creating and managing visual assets that support the business and reputation growth strategies of the College of Professional Studies. This includes videos, infographics, photographs and other visual assets, as needed, with a focus on highly sharable content that results in promotion of CPS and a greater understanding of the field of online higher education. In addition, the Manager of Visual Content is responsible for promotional activities of visual assets on all relevant websites and social networks, as well as management of the CPS YouTube and LinkedIn presences. The Manager of Visual Content will also provide key strategic insight related to the proper channels to share our content, potential for targeted video-based advertising and recommendations for purchase of necessary hardware and software to support our visual asset development goals.
• Bachelor’s degree required with a minimum of 2-5 years experience in creation and promotion of videos and other visual assets.
• Strong knowledge of experience with using video equipment and editing software
• Ability to use a variety of content management systems and social media tools, including analytics tools
• Strong strategic, analytical and organizational skills.
• Excellent communication skills, including experience developing and promoting content for the web.
• Ability to work independently, handle multiple requests/projects simultaneously, and work in a fast-paced environment.