Full-Time Technical Writer (New York, NY)
HAKS is a 500 plus person, multi-disciplined engineering, construction management, architectural, land surveying and material testing firm (A/E/C) headquartered in Lower Manhattan with additional offices on the East Coast.
We are seeking an experienced Technical Writer to join the Marketing team in our New York City Headquarters.
- Strong writing, communication and analytical skills.
- Five years experience in writing technical materials, including engineering reports, technical proposals, technical articles for industry publication, newsletters, among others.
- Self-starter, excellent work ethics and flexible.
- Must be able to meet deadlines, work independently and as part of a team.
- Microsoft Office Suite experience required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Marketing or Journalism.
- Engineering/Architectural/Construction Management experience preferred.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Willingness to accept new challenges and assignments
*Kindly submit a technical writing sample as described above with your resume.*
HAKS offers a competitive wage, bonus incentive, complete benefits package including 401(k), medical and dental plans and opportunities for growth. EEO