This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
17 Dec 2012
Full-Time Technical Writer (New York, NY)
The ISE is currently recruiting a Technical Writer to join our Systems Development team.
- Technical documentation required within the software development lifecycle
- Support, user, and training manuals
- Presentations for project team communications
Experience Required/Results Expected:
- Fluent with Word, Visio, PowerPoint, and MS Project
- Ability to understand complex software / system architectures
- Proven background of documenting functional and technical specifications for complex systems
- Ability to work closely with multi-disciplinary technical teams
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft based application technologies
- Knowledge of messaging systems (e.g. TIBCO, Informatica) and protocols (e.g, FIX, XML) a plus
- 5+ years of technical writing experience