Full-Time Technical Writer (Los Gatos, CA)
Netflix is at the forefront of redefining how people watch TV and movies. The Partner Devices team maintains great relationships with the world’s leading consumer electronics brands (our partners). We provide these partners with documentation and training to build our app into their devices. We want to take this documentation and training to the next level; from good enough to excellent.
- You want to play a key role in shaping how our partners learn our tools and processes.
- You can thrive in an environment without much rule & policy overhead.
- You are a technical ninja. You can balance tactical and strategic needs. You can balance the planning and the doing. You can own the information lifecycle (design, develop, analyze, and refine) for documentation, tool help, and computer based training for an audience of highly technical device-software developers.
- You can leverage (and contribute to) audience-targeted small group training and you can write crisp technical instructions, overviews, and in-tool help. You can help plan training, as well as train the trainers scenarios.
- You have done this (or something like it) before with great success.
- You have some professional experience with, or exposure to, the consumer electronics industry, such as TVs & Blu-ray players, Cable/SAT/OTT set-top boxes, video games & game consoles, or mobile phones & tablets.
If this sounds like a match, we’d love to hear from you.