Full-Time Technical Writer (Herndon, VA)
|Exciting career opportunity for a motivated Technical Writer to join one of the fastest-growing companies in the NATION. Centuria Corporation has been recognized as the 15th fastest growing business in the nation, 2nd fastest growing firm in government services, and the 3rd fastest growing business in the Washington D.C. area by Inc. Magazine. Centuria provides complete information technology (IT) development services, exacting program management expertise, and steadfast complex administrative talent. We are committed to a responsible and productive relationship with federal agencies to ensure that the United States and its citizens receive the best return for their investment.
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
|Description of Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for creating and maintaining end-user documentation for multiple software applications.
• Create and maintain other user support products, such as user guides, quick reference guides, frequently asked questions (FAQs), troubleshooting articles, and tutorials.
• Collaborate with clients to create and maintain training guides and other materials for virtual and classroom training sessions.
• Assist the team lead in analyzing documentation needs and recommending appropriate solutions. Writers also are expected to develop a big-picture familiarity of the entire documentation team’s processes and scope of work.
• Write, edit and publish drafts and standard release copies of technical documentation
• Perform quality review of technical documents
• Conduct and/or participate in project and other meetings as required.
|Minimum Education Requirement
BA/BS degree with Technical Communication, English, Communications, other relevant field, or related work experience.Minimum Work Experience Required:
• Experience in writing or education in writing.
Additional Preferred Experience:
Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business. EEO M/F/V/D