Contract \ Contract-to-Hire Technical Writer (Folsom, CA)
* Write scripts and utility programs needed to update and maintain the BSpec.
* Create BSpec NDA specifications and update supplements, interface with Team Apple Rep, and answer queries.
* Develop web pages and update web pages.
* Troubleshoot preproduction and production environment build and tool processing failures.
* Troubleshoot processing failures in Cruise Control and Flare.
* Assist in maintaining project and IP tagging.
* Maintain and build Writer’s Group Servers and keep them operational.
* Produce build and server metrics and reports.
* Diagram and maintain equipment configurations for the Writer’s Group.
* Develop qualification checklist and Test Plans for tools candidates to determine readiness for the BSpec production environment.
Necessary Skills (Must Have):
* MS Word, documentation experience, editing/writing experience
Technical Writer Additional Skills Desired (Nice to Have):
* RoboHelp, Anacapa, Flare. Web Development
Please include a daytime phone number where you can best be reached along with your Resume. Please also include a brief cover letter outlining your experience as related to this job requirement. CompuCom is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd party/recruiters please.