Full-Time Technical Writer /Business Analyst (New York, NY)
The Technical Writer / Business Analyst will be responsible for documenting and acquiring business requirements for AML applications – these will include but not be limited to: Know Your Customer, Transaction Monitoring, Compliance Web Site. Candidate will be responsible for documenting the technical processes involved in system implementations, job scripts, process flows. Candidate will be involved with unit testing.
- 3-5 years technical writing experience.
- Strong background in system specification documentation.
- Experience interviewing clients for requirements/process needs.
- Experience documenting existing and planned process flows.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and user communities.
- Experience creating end user documentation.
- Compliance BSA/KYC/AML experience/knowledge a plus.
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills.
- Proficiency in using MS Office, Excel, Word, Power Point and Visio.
- Ability to Use TOAD, write SQL a plus.
- Ability to work late and on weekends when required.