Full-Time Technical Survey Research Writer/Analyst-02072 (New York, NY)
Gallup is looking for a Technical Survey Research Writer/Analyst with a strong understanding of qualitative and/or quantitative survey research data. This individual must have excellent communication and writing skills. This expertise will help him or her perform the primary responsibility of integrating Gallup’s research-based findings into client reports and deliverables.
• Learn the underlying science of Gallup’s research practices
• Conceptualize, write, and review compelling qualitative and quantitative research reports
• Demonstrate mastery in survey research and analysis
• Bring together all details of Gallup’s specialized consulting projects
• Partner with internal associates and clients as they strategically manage and align processes for implementation
Gallup does not typically sponsor foreign citizens for H-1B visas or permanent resident status for this position.
Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree and a minimum of three years of professional experience writing technical quantitative and qualitative research reports. Experience with SPSS, STATA or SAS is required. Gallup may request writing samples.
Gallup Consulting is different from most consulting firms. While other organizations provide services in traditional disciplines like cost reduction, building or re-engineering processes and systems, or mergers and acquisitions, we help companies drive true organic growth — revenue and profit increase from continuing operations. Our consultants are trusted advisors to many of the world’s leading companies. Our approach enables us to identify, develop, and implement solutions that align with our clients’ visions and strategies.
Gallup is an Equal Opportunity Employer
United States-New York City