Full-Time Sr Technical Writer (Rosslyn, VA)
Tetra Tech AMT is looking for a Sr. Technical Writer.
Primary job duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- This technical writer is involved in writing or editing technical materials, such as reports of research findings; scientific or technical documents, articles, news releases, and periodicals; regulations in technical areas; technical manuals, specifications, brochures, and pamphlets; or speeches or scripts on scientific or technical subjects.
- The work involves the development of information and analysis to select and present information on navigation and landing systems in a form and at a level suitable for the intended audience.
- May be required to supervise and train subordinate personnel in technical writing and editing.
The successful candidate will have:
- A bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline is required.
- Master’s degree in a principle or related discipline may substitute for 2 years of relevant experience.
- Must have at least 6 years of professional work experience in writing requirements documents, specifications, NAS/engineering change proposal, directives, and technical reports resulting from test, evaluation, and analysis of navigational and landing systems.
Tetra Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we value workplace diversity. We invite resumes from all interested parties and consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual preference, personal appearance, family responsibility, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or physical disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Tetra Tech AMT requires a Pre-Employment Background In