Integrated Finance and Accounting Solutions (IFAS) is an 8(a), service-disabled veteran, woman owned small disadvantaged business firm that applies integrated finance and accounting solutions to every engagement to help clients build sustain, and maintain a profitable business model. We do this with a corporate commitment to provide on time service that is mission focused and results driven. It is our true belief that finding the right solutions to your business’ mission makes doing business less challenging. IFAS’ core capabilities include business & Finance operations, IT Support Services, Acquisition and logistics support.
Essential Job Functions
· Provide MAGTF analysis lessons learned support to include development, production, staffing, and review of synthesized lessons learned reports principally derived from lessons learned collection efforts and trend analysis for the lessons learned topics identified in the annual Marine Corps lessons learned campaign plan.
· Utilize the Marine Corps Lesson Management System (LMS) as the information system and data repository to support the process of developing MCCLL lessons learned reports.
· Proficient in MS Office software programs
· Expertise in Aviation Combat operations; combat service support: logistics, supply, maintenance, and/or engineer expertise
· Operational military experience derived from at least twenty years of duty as a Marine Corps or Navy Officer
· Graduate of the Marine Corps Command and Staff College or Equivalent; sister service Command and Staff College
· Strong technical writing and editing experience
· Active Secret Clearance
· At least 20 years of experience
Over the years, IFAS has proven its ability to provide cost-effective, forward-thinking solutions, and exceptional service for customers. The trust our clients, teaming partners, and employees have in IFAS is directly related to how we cultivate and value relationships. Our diverse clients include the U.S. Army, U.S. Air Force, SOCOM, Department of Justice (DOJ), Department of Veterans Affairs, Department of Health and Human Services, Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), Department of Defense (DoD), and Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA).
IFAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.