Full-Time Sr. Instructional Design/Learning Solutions Consultant (Houston, TX)
|Job Title:||Sr. Instructional Design/Learning Solutions Consultant|
|Job is available in these locations:||Houston, Texas, USA|
|Overview External:||Chevron is one of the world’s leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy.Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Sr. Instructional Design/Learning Solutions Consultant located in Houston, TX through November 23, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).|
|Position Details:||Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:• Collaborates with small teams of external Instructional Designers to guide the design and development of technical training by applying the standards and strategies adopted by ETC’s Global Knowledge Management team.
• Subject matter expert in instructional design and adult learning.
• Works with Instructional Design Team Lead to develop, deploy, and maintain learning and development tools for formal learning using various methods, media and technology.
• Provides project management and consultation on instructional and curriculum design, and training development projects using various methods, media and technology.
• Analyzes and shares trends in new learning methods, media and technology for adult learning, and works with Instructional Design Team Lead to develop business case for piloting and deploying new approaches in Chevron.
• Seeks and transfers best practices, lessons learned and knowledge across the enterprise.
• Masters degree or higher in Instructional Design or Instructional Technology.
• PhD in Instructional Design or closely related field.
Relocation will not be considered. *LI-IH1
Expatriate assignments will not be considered.
Chevron regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment Visas or consider individuals on time-limited Visa status for this position.
|Education Required Discipline:|
|Employee Type:||Full Time|