Full-Time Senior Enterprise Content Management Business Analyst (Houston, TX)
High performing teams. Challenging projects. A stable and profitable company. And a great place to work! This is what you can expect if you join the Catapult Systems team! Founded in 1993 and headquartered in Austin, Texas, Catapult is one of the top Microsoft National Systems Integrators in the U.S., and we have been named Microsoft Global and/or Regional partner of the year each of the past 6 years, including Microsoft’s Digital Marketing (SharePoint for Internet sites) Partner of the Year. It is a very exciting time of growth for Catapult Systems, and we are currently hiring a Senior ECM Business Analyst to join our Houston, Texas team.
What do we attribute our award-winning success to? The people we hire, of course! We provide you the tools and leadership that you need to be successful, and then let you do what you do best. We enable you to make the decisions that you feel are in the best interest of our clients, and we trust your judgment. This type of ownership, independence and an ongoing commitment to solving real business problems through the innovative use of Microsoft technologies, has resulted in Catapult being voted one of the best places to work year after year!
What will I be doing?
As a Catapult Senior Business Analysts (BA), you will work with Catapult’s SharePoint leadership and delivery team to develop business solutions by eliciting and analyzing a client’s business processes and requirements. Your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting and leading analysis/requirements workshops and interviews with key stakeholders at Catapult client companies
- Transforming stakeholder and business requirements into functional and non-functional requirements
- Preparing formal documentation (requirements and design specifications); developing analysis deliverable documentation output, including the Vision Scope and Business Requirements Documents
- Engaging in requirements analysis activities, using techniques such as: business rules analysis, data dictionary and data modeling, process modeling, prototyping, scenarios, use cases, user stories, site mapping and information architecture
- Assisting in the development and execution of the Test Plan and associated test scripts to ensure traceability to requirements
- First and foremost, you need a great attitude and need to enjoy what you do!
- Familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Solutions & Products, and Enterprise Content Management concepts and procedures; ability to use Microsoft Project or SharePoint for project coordination tasks
- Demonstrated experience collecting, analyzing, defining, documenting, and maintaining business and functional requirements, scope definition, and other related artifacts
- Demonstrated experience with analyzing, modeling, and documenting AS-IS system processes, dependencies, and integration points in their current state; followed by perform gap analysis to develop TO-BE systems and processes
- Effective client management and relationship skills that enable you to develop client trust, understand and manage expectations effectively, and proactively present solutions
- Ability to create high quality use-cases that define the interactions and relationship between a user and the systems
- Exceptional customer interaction, communication, documentation (deliverables and reports) and presentation skills; experience presenting in front of diverse audiences
- Ability to communicate effectively with external clients and internal teams to deliver project work products and deliverables
- Hands on experience with UML is preferred
- Experience with a variety of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies, including: Agile, RAD, or RUP
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or other related field
What would set me apart?
- Previous consulting experience
- Familiarity with a variety of requirements management tools, such as: Microsoft® Visual Studio® Team Foundation Server 2010, IBM Rational RequisitePro® and Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect
- Proficiency in other Microsoft Office products, namely Microsoft Project, Visio, Excel, and Word
- Project Management Institute (PMI) ® Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification
So what are you waiting for?? If you are passionate about growing your career, having a great time doing it, and working with smart people that are committed to accomplishing great things, then apply today!
Catapult offers an outstanding benefits package including multiple bonus plans, 401(k) investment, paid time off, flex spending accounts, identity theft protection, and medical, dental, and life insurance – just to name a few.