Full-Time Manager, Content Management (Bellingham, WA)
This position supports T-Mobile’s Enterprise Content Management (ECM) strategy by providing concise, organized, and consistent content to multiple channels and tools, including but not limited to Customer Care, Retail, Retail Partner Sales, and external. This position is the point of contact for content decisions on workflow, staffing, and project assignments. Primary responsibilities include managing a team of content managers, editors, and moderators.
· Lead a team of individual contributors, define measures of success, manage professional development, and guide completion of team deliverables generated by projects and quarterly goals.
· Manage assigned knowledge tools and projects related to content management, content migration, and content reuse.
· Develop and manage content management workflow and reuse strategies across multiple channels and tools.
· Assess enterprise project requests and provide staffing for all content-related projects (Customer Service, Retail, and Sales).
· Collaborate with peers and business partners to evaluate and implement content quality programs.
· Communicate team goals, accomplishments, and impacts to cross-functional business partners and senior leadership.
LEADERSHIP – ARE YOU A LEADER COACH?
As a Leader you will be responsible for building effective teams, setting performance direction, holding others accountable, delegating, motivating, and coaching and developing others. Also accountable for driving results and leading through change.
· 3-5 years of leadership experience
· 3-5 years of online content management experience
· 3-5 years of analytical experience
· 2+ years of wireless experience
· Experience creating and driving departmental strategy including the development and implementation of underlying tactics
· Experience leading and developing partnerships that are not direct reports
· Strong leadership, employee development, and people skills
· Ability to manage, lead, and develop direct reports across multiple functions and remote locations
· Ability to prioritize and deliver on multiple threads of work Expertise with Business Process and Methods and Procedures, content practices, and Operations.
· Demonstrated excellent analytical skills with critical thinking skills Expertise with continuous improvement strategies, process, and procedures.
· Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, SQL, Business Objects, Continuous Improvement Methodology
· Ability to identify and propose alternative solutions to upper management regarding obstacles, resources, and other operating issues
· Ability to build strong cross-functional relationships including those with senior level executives
· Ability to determine and secure the resources and materials needed to perform the work of the unit
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Bachelors Degree
· 3-5 years related experience
Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA, Inc. is a subsidiary of Deutsche Telekom AG (NYSE: DT) and one of the nation’s leading companies in mobile communications. We serve more than 30 million customers nationwide and have more than 40,000 employees who work together to keep our customers connected through the quality of our service, the span of our coverage, the reliability of our network and the value of our plans. At T-Mobile, we pride ourselves on providing wireless communications that allow our customers to stick together with the people who mean the most to them.
T-Mobile is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
Job: Customer Service
Primary Location: WA-Bellingham WA
Work Locations: WA-Bellingham Call Center 340 W Bakerview Rd Bellingham 98226
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time