Full-Time Instructional Designer — Business Banking (Columbus, OH)
Instructional Designer – Business Banking
Responsible for the design, implementation, evaluation, and ongoing maintenance of instructor led and virtual training solutions for Client Service Professionals and Managers.
- Conduct front-end analysis to determine user needs, assess performance gaps, and appropriate solutions for training delivery.
- Maintain existing materials to ensure they are in-line and up-to-date with Client Service and Business Banking processes, systems, and products.
- Partner with a variety of subject matter experts to identify training needs, content, and content updates.
- Partner with colleagues and key stakeholders within Client Service, Business Banking and other lines of business to ensure consistent messaging.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously throughout the project life cycle.
- Measure the effectiveness of training and education solutions.
- Make recommendations to continuously improve internal processes, standards, and training solutions.
- Advanced skills in instructional design and development preferred.
- Proficient with all MS Office Products.
- Knowledge of virtual presentation tools such as Live Meeting or Adobe Connect a plus.
- Strong project management, organizational, time management, and prioritization skills.
- Able to analyze technical information and synthesize it into effective training solutions in a dynamic and often ambiguous environment.
- Ability to edit large volumes of materials for both content and presentation value.
- Proven ability to work effectively on multiple projects in a fast moving, deadline-driven environment.
- Able to work independently as well as collaboratively.
- Proven ability to build partnerships/relationships with key stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with all levels of leadership.
- Bachelors’ degree in related field (Instructional Design, Communications, Education, Technical Training) or equivalent work experience preferred.
- 1-2 years experience in designing and/or delivering training in multiple formats (Virtual and Classroom).
- Retail and Business Banking experience preferred.
Travel required – approximately 10% if not located Columbus.
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
Job Learning and Development
Primary Location US-OH-Columbus-Polaris McCoy Center / 54101
Other Locations US-NY-New York-270 Park Avenue / 02317, US-TX-Dallas-Plaza Of The Americas / 01534, US-IL-Chicago-Citadel Center / 52735
Organization Retail Financial Services
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Employee Status Regular
Travel Yes, 25% of the time