Full-Time Industry Portal Content Manager (San Francisco, CA)
We are looking for a thought leader and highly motivated team player to join the Industry Solutions team within salesforce.com to support the execution of the GTM programs for the Industry Solutions Team. This is a solution selling, thought leadership role that incorporates strategy, sales enablement, account deal support, messaging, and partner engagement. It also involves an individual who can effectively collaborate with other teams, including field sales, marketing & pre-sales.
You are a highly motivated team player with expertise working in a cross-functional and organization manner and with ability to establish broad C-Level relationships. You have a proven track record working on and developing go-to-market strategies, able to create sales assets, engage in direct C-Level deal support, able to speak to with partners and executive leaders.
· Develop, support, and execute a go-to-market plan including sales, sales enablement, marketing, alliances, and internal and external communities
· Develop industry-specific sales enablement tools and programs including presentations and videos
· Define, collaborate, create, and edit industry-specific content for IBU Portal.
· Collaborate with alliance and partner sales teams to drive vertical enablement programs
· Have experience in and driving industry advisory boards programs
· Support, manage, and track progress with the relevant Industry Dashboard
Broadly recognized as a self-motivated team player in technical, functional and / or business capacity.
· 5+ related experience in working with technology, application and cross-industry teams
· 5+ years experience in the software industry developing websites and portal applications
· Creative artistic eye to leverage technology skills for simplistic portal site creation
· Works well under time constraints due to rapid deployment requirements of the Industry Portal
· Self starter that is comfortable working in a start-up paced software company. Able to multi-task and prioritize
· Superior written and oral communication skills
· Strong executive presence
· Excellent team player with the opportunity to grow into a leader.
· Comfortable working with multiple internal teams from individual contributors to senior executives – See more at: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YmJnZW5lcmljLjkxOTE4LjE3NjBAc2FsZXNmb3JjZS5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20#sthash.EEgfM9mj.dpuf