This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Sep 2013
Full-Time eLearning Instructional Developer (New York, NY)
Working with numerous Fortune 50 clients from all brand categories, and drawing from the vast parent company resources of Omnicom, Annalect was formed in order to push the envelope within the data management, technology and analytics space. With an extensive global footprint and hubs in New York, London and Singapore, Annalect brings together a talented mix of over 450 right and left brain thinkers that are pioneers in technology, digital and research. They include data scientists who have consulted across the globe, user experience experts who have produced both consumer facing and highly technical trade interfaces, PhD mathematicians with decades of combined experience, search and display planner/buyers with their pulse on the marketplace and research gurus who help bring brands to life. The Annalect offering is an end-to-end marketing technology solution that begins with data and ends in activation. There are several key players within each discipline that steward this process. The end result for clients is value.
Annalect is seeking to hire an eLearning Instructional Developer within the Learning and Development team for our NYC office who will be responsible for course design, developing the process for e-Learning and Learning Objectives and storyboarding.
This role will Work with SMEs, Artists, Programmers to develop instructional material, coordinate, write and edit educational content, and incorporate current technology for educators developing specific curricula.The person in this role will also evaluate and confirm learning objectives through ongoing needs assessments and from design and development to execution and evaluation. Other responsibilities will include Design and development of supporting aides for print, classroom and on-the-job training materials.
Experience working with e-learning and blended learning programs, web-based training development, and asynchronous learning content.
Job Description / Responsibilities:
• Develops eLearning, videos, asynchronous learning.
• Participates in the needs assessment, design and development of product and role specific curriculum road maps and high-level designs.
• Interacts with SMEs in planning and scoping requirements for curriculum
• Functions on curriculum teams and independently in the design, development, and testing of instructional materials.
• Reviews and tests new and revised curriculum offerings from other team members, providing feedback and suggestions for improvement; contributes to new curriculum or program ideas.
• Participates in beta deliveries of new courses; occasional travel overseas for pilot support
• Develops course descriptions and related course-specific marketing documents and tools
• Contributes to storyboarding, authoring, and development of e-learning content and blended learning solutions.
• Proven track record in developing original and innovative technical and related process training programs, workshops and demonstrations; experience developing instructor-led training materials and self-paced learning content.
• Experience working with e-learning and blended learning programs, web-based training development, and asynchronous learning content.
• Foundation knowledge and understanding of learning theory and instructional design techniques.
• Excellent written and verbal English skills for the purpose of documentation development, curriculum development, editing and communication.
• Complete fluency in English required. Other language skills welcome, but not required.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word and PowerPoint, particularly as used in the development of instructional content.
• Highly self-motivated and self-managed; ability to work independently and as part of a team with minimal coaching or supervision.
• Ability to organize and work under strict time and production deadlines, while producing quality deliverables.
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in a related instructional content, development, or delivery field, or equivalent industry experience or certification.
Additional responsibilities may also include:
• Works closely with internal employees to implement and maintain web-based training.
• Designs, develops, and deploys e-learning content based on business needs.
• Provides reporting to management on web-based training progression and completion, student usage, and instructor-led training completions.
• Provides technical support for the organization or educational institution. Implements and evaluates instruction for adult learners.
• Updates multi-media instructional design.