Contract \ Contract-to-Hire eLearning Developer (Minneapolis, MN)
eLearning Developer is needed to design, develop, implement,and maintain web-enabled learning solutions for a Major Utility. The eLearning instructional design developer will integrate online learning courses into a Learning Management System. SuccessFactors/Plateau LMS preferred. This is a long term Contract position in Minneapolis.
- Manages the planning, creation, delivery, and quality assurance of instructionally effective content within an established timeframe.
- Demonstrates and utilizes effective needs analysis, project management, course development, and evaluation skills.
- Support training staff in the delivery of trainings to internal or external audiences and perform administrative tasks as it relates to any training projects
- BS with a concentration on education, technology, eLearning instructional design preferred and 5+ years related experience with Adobe eLearning Suite and Lectora
- Experience with course integration with LMS, SuccessFactors/Plateau LMS preferred
- Must have expert skills in technical writing, teaching and training, performance measuring, multimedia, curriculum and course development
- Insurance, PTO, 401K