Full-Time Content Strategist StubHub (San Francisco, CA)
· Developing content strategies and creating content, supporting customer needs while projecting our voice, supporting our brand, and furthering business goals.
· Doing what it takes to iterate your concepts to excellence.
· Using methods like user research, competitive analysis, and content audits, to ensure high-quality design and content delivery.
· Collaborating with interaction and visual designers, product managers, and developers to drive the development of compelling user experiences.
· Communicating and presenting your work to the UX team, business owners, and stakeholders, and being able to defend your work with a solid rationale.
· Analyzing data to evaluate the effectiveness of content strategy, and striving for continuous content improvement.
· Upholding and evangelizing content quality standards. Working with other content strategists to shape and maintain consistent writing style and voice across the site.
· Acting as a key member of the UX team, willing to lead when necessary and able to follow the lead of others.
· Creating content strategy documents for assigned projects.
· Assessing, cataloging, and organizing website content.
· Assigning and tracking new content development.
· Developing competitive site and gap analyses.
· Creating taxonomy/nomenclature lists and definitions.
· Writing content and editing content written by others.
· Developing, maintaining, and enforcing content style guidelines.
· Conducting UX design and content workshops for assigned projects.
· Contributing to a culture of innovation and teamwork with measurable positive results.
· Providing a strong point of view on content strategy within StubHub.
· Fostering and maintaining relationships with other disciplines in UX and across StubHub, including product management, marketing, customer support, and engineering.
· Intimate understanding of user experience design for the Web, with an emphasis on content and information architecture, preferably with consumer-facing product experience
· Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to work in a collaborative environment and with all levels in the organization
· Excellent oral and written communication
· Meticulous attention to detail
· Strong organizational and project management skills
· Demonstrated leadership skills and a strategic orientation
· Working knowledge of user-centered design processes, industry standards, and trends
· A team player attitude with the ability to easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment
· Experience working in an Agile design and development process a plus
· Passion for events, fans, and the fan experience – tell us what you’re a fan of!
· Sense of humor a big plus
Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Job ID: 74377BR