Full-Time Content Marketing Manager, SMB (San Francisco, CA)
Inspire change. Make an impact. With 400 million Tweets a day and 200 million active users, Twitter brings us closer to the things we care about, whether it’s the news that affects our daily lives or the businesses down the block.
As the Content Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for content that inspires, drives thought-leadership and moves businesses to action on the Twitter platform.
- You are a storyteller. You will develop compelling, dynamic content that attracts businesses to Twitter and converts them into advertisers.
- You aren’t shy about metrics. You are results driven and can dig into large datasets to optimize our content.
Success in this role is measured by:
- Adoption and awareness of Twitter’s value proposition for businesses.
- Increased demand (advertisers and savvy businesses) on the platform.
- Strengthen Twitter’s value proposition by developing engaging thought-leadership pieces that convey the “why” and “how-to” of Twitter throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Drive traffic to and adoption of the messaging conveyed in content pieces.
- Optimize and test cadence, messaging and channels to drive measurable results.
- Evolve business.twitter.com and roll out to international markets.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, product, research, customer service and external partners to align on holistic content strategy.
- Define KPIs and effectively communicate results and insights cross-functionally.
- Demonstrated track record of developing and executing content marketing with measurable results
- Strong copywriter with a knack for creating content that has a good balance between thought-leadership and marketing
- Commitment to quality, accuracy and consistency including adherence to brand standards
- Exceptional project management skills with an ability to work with multiple groups and on tight deadlines
- Expert in social, Twitter and the digital space
- Self-starter, not afraid to be scrappy and roll up your sleeves
- 5+ years of relevant experience; bachelor’s degree required, MBA a plus