Full-Time Content Marketing Manager, Productopia (New York, NY)
We are a group of 3 shopping sites recently merged into one new business unit in NYC. We were pronto.com, consumersearch.com and shop411.com and now we are Productopia. We want to create a world of smarter shopping with verve and panache. We are located right next to the highline in Chelsea.
The Content Marketing Manager will lead our content marketing growth and optimization efforts across our portfolio of websites. We need a talented manager to help us achieve the next level of success by developing and implementing successful marketing strategies and tactics. You’ll apply your expertise to improve our rankings and grow our traffic and revenue.
You have an expert level understanding of search ranking, content optimization and link building. You should be data driven and have strong analytical skills that you can leverage to develop insights and action plans. You should be up to date on industry trends and experienced with tracking and reporting tools to research and measure keyword performance.
- Help refine our SEO strategy to increase keyword ranking (both # of keywords ranked and the ranking of existing keywords) and grow revenue
- Leverage data to build insights about our efforts and contribute to a product roadmap
- Work with editorial team to ensure that our proprietary content conforms to best practice
- Work with Product Managers to ensure our websites are optimized for search engines
- Work with Engineering to implement changes to improve ranking and conversions
- Collaborate with other Ask domain specialists to knowledge transfer and share best practices
· A minimum of 3+ years of experience in SEO and a proven track record of optimizing consumer internet brands
· Excellent written and verbal skills
· Strong analytical capabilities
· Extreme attention to detail
· Ask.com and About.comDemonstrated capacity for independent initiative
· Familiarity with industry-standard tools and products such as Google Analytics, Dart, Adsense, Adwords, etc
· A track record of entrepreneurial success—that is the ability to identify opportunity and build successful products