Full-Time Content Marketing Manager (Frisco, TX)
As a part of the Tenet and Catholic Health Initiatives family, Conifer Health Solutions is a leading healthcare business process management services provider working to improve operational performance for more than 600 clients so they can support financial improvement, enhance the patient experience, and drive value-based performance. Through our revenue cycle management, patient communications, and value-based care solutions, we empower healthcare decision makers-hospitals, health systems, physicians, self-insured employers, and payers-to better connect every point of care and wellness management. Are you ready to be part of our solutions? Welcome to the company that gives you the resources and incentives to redefine healthcare services, with a competitive benefits package and leadership to take your career to the next step!
Conifer Health Solutions is looking for Manager of Content Marketing
Reports to the Sr. Director, Marketing and works closely with marketing managers to create and execute effective marketing communications content and programs that build the Conifer Health brand, position the company as the industry leader care and health management, and support the sales process and generate leads.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Others may be assigned.
The Content Marketing Manager will execute on strategies and tactics outlined by the annual marketing plan, with a strong focus on developing content for the company website/social channels, PR/thought leadership opportunities, sales collateral (case studies, presentations, brochures), events and advertising campaigns, direct marketing initiatives (e-mail, direct mail, mobile).
· Develops and implements content for coniferhealth.com
· Ensures new client stories are added to website according to the content calendar
· Coordinates and communicates website changes to affected teams
· Writes posts and entries for social channels based on weekly or monthly editorial themes
· Develops content for campaign landing pages
· Ensures new stories are added to website according to the content calendar
· Reviews and approves advertising insertions based on annual advertising plan
· Communicates stories to the Marketing Managers and PR Director for pitching to publications
· Develops white papers and articles for publications and external use
· Develops copy for communications with our customers, prospects and partners
Sales Collateral & Lead Generation
· Creates written and interactive client stories and maintains ongoing client story list for internal and external use
· Develops sales presentations and RFP best-practice content
· Develops service brochures
Responsible for ensuring consistent service and brand messaging across all marketing tactics and mediums, and documenting appropriate content development processes
· Develop and manage editorial/content calendar to drive service offering awareness and thought leadership through the marketing channels and mediums referenced above
· Maintains content library and content governance process
· Tracks expenses related to content development
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Strong writing skills and the passion to develop service offering and topical content a must (~75%)
· Proven experience developing and managing content to achieve brand and service awareness, as well as thought leadership
· Ability to build consensus with leaders and work effectively within a cross-departmental team
· Strong project/program management skills, with a focus on meeting deadlines and exceeding expectations in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
· Understanding of public relations practices and principles.
· Proficiency in MS Office applications, as well as sales and marketing automation software.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Include minimum education, technical training, and/or experience required to perform the job.
· 7-10 years related experience in marketing communications, content development, PR, advertising and project management, preferably in B2B/Services Marketing supporting the healthcare and/or business process management industry
· Bachelor of Arts degree in marketing, English, journalism, communications, or related field
Approximately 25% travel will be required
Job: Managers and Directors
Primary Location: TX-Frisco
Hospital/Facility: 238-Conifer – Frisco, TX
Job Type : Full-time
Shift Type : Days