This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
19 Sep 2013
Full-Time Content Manager (San Francisco, CA)
- Analyze needs and create a strategy to manage content throughout the entire content lifecycle.
- Write, organize and manage internal and customer facing Knowledge Base content so it is easily accessible, accurate, audience appropriate, and timely.
- Write, edit, manage and distribute multiple content types to align with business goals including knowledge base articles, reference guides, online help, product documentation, email templates, FAQs.
- Collaborate with Product Management team on product releases to develop content to be consumed by internal teams (Training, Support, Sales) as well as external customers to drive self-service strategy.
- Partner with Customer Support teams to identify top CS contact drivers and develop appropriate content to reduce contact.
- Create consistent content standards for company.
The position requires strong technical writing skills, strategic planning, flexibility, and dedication to delivering high-quality content for multiple users.
- Experience creating content strategies and writing technical documentation that can be consumed by multiple types of users.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to take technical content and make it easily consumable for “non-technical” audiences.
- Experience writing, editing, and managing content for SAAS product
- Able to identify and create new areas of content to provide better support for internal stakeholders and customers.
- Experience working with product sprint teams to support release documentation.
Demandforce, Inc., a leading online marketing and communication software service from Intuit Inc. (Nasdaq:INTU), helps local businesses thrive in the Internet economy using email communications, text messaging and online services. Demandforce combines an award winning communication platform with best-in-class reputation and networking tools into one powerful web-based application that seamlessly integrates with existing workflow systems to help build businesses a strong online reputation and leverage local network marketing. Founded in 2003, Demandforce has collected over 1.6 Million consumer reviews, which are published across the Web, and has generated over 1.5 Billion dollars for its clients. Through the Demandforce Network, its end clients are connected to over 30 Million local consumers. For more information on how you can utilize Demandforce for your business, please visit www.demandforce.com.