Full-Time Content Manager / Program Manager (Kirkland, WA)
Metia, Inc. (www.metia.com) is a successful and growing digital marketing agency with offices in London, New York, Singapore, Austin and Kirkland, Washington. If you would like to be part of a dynamic, creative, and rewarding environment, Metia is the place for you.
What you will do:
- Work directly with stakeholders to develop high-quality website content and assure proper tone, messaging, and effectiveness.
- Build, maintain, and implement content plans and editorial calendars.
- Manage regular updates to web portals as part of a regular publishing cycle.
- Maintain understanding of site-wide guidelines and policies, and ensure stakeholder understanding and compliance.
- Manage and evaluate incoming content requests against business requirements.
- Manage program timelines/project plans and task lists.
- Deliver digital marketing programs within budget and deadline.
- Proactively develop and maintain client relationships.
- Assist the Account Lead in identifying new revenue opportunities within existing client base as well as new accounts.
- Work closely with internal teams in the Kirkland office, including Project Management, Software, Design, and Editorial, to ensure programs and projects run smoothly and are delivered on time.
- Bachelor’s degree (or relevant work experience) required
- 3+ years relevant industry work experience preferred. Microsoft and agency experience preferred
- Previous experience in a marketing role highly desirable
- Copywriting experience with an interest in web content strategy
- Experience working with tight deadlines
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Basic knowledge and understanding of HTML
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Willingness to learn, adapt, and manage various projects across multiple work streams
- Local applicants only.
Because we value people as our greatest resource, Metia employees enjoy an exceptional benefits package. In addition to a competitive salary, our package includes four weeks of paid vacation (as well as paid holidays and personal days off) 100% employer paid healthcare, an annual bonus program, a personal training budget, flextime schedules, telecommuting options and many more.