|Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADP), with about $10 billion in revenues and about 570,000 clients, is one of the world’s largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source. ADP’s easy-to-use solutions for employers provide superior value to companies of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle, heavy manufacturing, and agricultural vehicle dealers throughout the world.BASIC FUNCTION:
The Content Developer is responsible for developing content rich sales and marketing assets to support thought-leadership and campaigns that align with ADP’s messaging, brand and the common sales process framework. This individual will work in conjunction with a variety of cross-functional associates and third-party vendors and industry experts to build out relevant sales and marketing assets that are in line with the enterprise methodology for effective selling, lead generation and promoting thought-leadership.
- Write and develop webinars, seminars, whitepapers, brochures, tools, articles, presentations, videos and other sales and marketing content
- Work in tandem with program managers, product managers, sales campaign developers, and sales effectiveness managers and Corporate Marketing to translate value proposition into actionable messages and tools
- Develop strategic assets to support channel partners, acquisition, and retention and referral initiatives
- Develop sales and marketing assets in conjunction with the universal sales messaging framework & model for use as part of a field sales campaign, marketing collateral, broadcast or internet media
- Create strategy and tactics to launch industry-leading sales and marketing assets such as webinars, seminars, micro-sites, letters, e-mail templates, etc.
- Work with industry consultants, experts, and speakers for webinar, seminar and events as well as to elevate current sales messaging to maximize impact and effectiveness
- Develop relevant and timely education-rich content in line with our enterprise framework to deliver sales ready assets such as objection handling, dialogue scripts, etc.
- Maintain an active marketing and technology knowledge pursuit and affiliated networking to stay abreast of latest trends and best practices in marketing and sales enablement to ensure maximum impact
- Develop strategy, tactics and assets how to use existing or new sales and marketing tools and processes more effectively to increase lead quality via lead nurturing and scoring
- Develop and communicate an editorial calendar of all marketing publications including proper sales usage
- Analyze and measure usage and effectiveness of sales and marketing content and refine strategy and tactics as needed
- Assist Campaign Developers, Sales, Marketing and/or Sales Enablement in creating campaign sales training webinars including coordination of third party experts
- Manage legal and branding requirements and sign off on all assets
- Consult with sales, sales operations, media and marketing representatives, and third-party experts to obtain information on product or service and discuss style and length of sales messaging
- Write from the buyer’s point of view and on their level so that the sales message is more readily received
- Conduct research and interviews to determine marketplace issues, industry implications, and various functional area points of view in an effort to ensure prospect and client relevance
- Review trends, consumer surveys and other data regarding marketing of goods and services to determine the best way to promote services.
- Present concept drafts and work through editing & versioning process
|Experience, Skills, Academic:
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, Language Arts, Liberal Arts or equivalent experience required
- A minimum of 5+ years experience working within a marketing or sales environment with direct responsibility for such projects/programs as sales collateral, direct mail, email campaigns, sales support tools and client testimonials.
- Experience working within a direct sales organization in business to business marketing with a proven proficiency in developing and executing integrated marketing programs a plus.
- Experience in Workforce Management, HR, Benefits, or Business Processing Outsourcing category a plus.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills required.
- Good attention to detail skills; ability to problem solve, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Work independently and interact with various levels of management.
- Ability to function in a flexible, constantly changing environment essential.
- Excellent, editing, grammar & punctuation skills
- Outstanding organizational & time management skills for managing multiple, diverse & conflicting activities
- Effectively plans, coordinates and prioritizes work efforts of multiple groups.
- Ability to work at a detailed level while maintaining the big picture of the overall system design.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.