Full-Time Compliance Technical Writer (Anaheim, CA)
# of Openings: 1
|Office: USA Extron
Location: Anaheim, CA
|For 25 years, Extron Electronics, headquartered in Anaheim, California, has been a leading developer and manufacturer of professional A/V system products. Extron products are used to integrate video and audio into presentation systems for today’s high tech boardrooms, presentation/training centers, university lecture halls, and other applications. Our corporate philosophy is founded on three concepts: Service, Support, and Solutions – S3. By following this standard, Extron has become one of the leading providers of products and training to the professional A/V industry.COMPLIANCE TECHNICAL WRITERQualified Candidates will have:* AA Degree (transcripts required) in Business or Technical field
* 3 years’ experience writing engineering procedures
* Compliance background with ISO 9001
* Responsible to review and revise documents with an understanding of how to structure reports.
* Advance Microsoft Office and Adobe skills
* Must be quality focused and dead lined oriented.
* Excellent communication skills, (written, and verbal)
* Strong attention to details, highly organized, computer literate
* Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
As an industry leader, Extron Electronics is committed to maintaining the outstanding level of quality services our customers expect. We strive to continually provide Service, Support, and Solutions – S3 to our customers. Our customers are our most important asset, and our employees are essential in maintaining that asset.
We are currently seeking quality individuals who desire to achieve a professional and rewarding career opportunity. Extron offers top industry salaries, and a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, a 401k program with employer match, tuition reimbursement, and much more!