Full-Time Web Content Management (Chicago, IL)
Organization: Technology Growth Platform
Location: Location Negotiable
Travel: 80% (Monday – Thursday)
Technology Growth Platform (TGP) offers a full range of global delivery services including enterprise solutions, system integration, technical architectures, business intelligence, infrastructure consulting, and technology research/development.
Our TGP consultants can expect to:
work with cutting edge technology
deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
receive continuous training
gain rapid career progression
Digital Data & Analytics (DD&A) professionals are responsible for delivering technology innovation and providing the backbone of our systems integration business. As a DD&A architect, you can have a primary skill focus on translating a business need into a robust and integrated technology solution. DD&A professionals are skilled in highly prescriptive delivery approaches and methods, and the supporting development and run-time environments required to design, build and deploy custom application solutions.
Responsibilities include the following:
• Client Arch-Connected/Disconnected Pattern
• Client Architecture-Software Distribution
• eCommerce Design Patterns- eCommerce Frameworks- eCommerce Platforms
• Enterprise Social Software framework
• Internationalization and Localization frameworks
• Participating in troubleshooting and debugging technology integration problems
Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum of 2 years experience working with database technologies such as SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL
• Minimum of 1 year experience working with Integrated Development Environments (IDE) such as Eclipse, Visual Studio, NetBeans, and CRX/CQ
• Minimum of 1 year experience of the following: HTML5, AJAX,LDAP,Hibernate/Struts/Spring, Tiles/YUI/jQuery, Site Search (e.g. Autonomy IDOL, Endeca, FAST, Google Search Appliance, Lucene)
Search Engine Optimization,Web Analytics (e.g. Omniture SiteCatalyst, WebTrends, Google Analytics, IBM Coremetrics)
Web Content Management (e.g. Autonomy Interwoven, Open Text, SDL Tridion, Sitecore, Adobe CQ5, Fatwire, Drupal, Alfresco)
• Experience reviewing and supervising web design components
• Experience working in an Agile environment
• Previous consulting or client service delivery experience
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Job Systems Integration
Primary Location USA-IL – Chicago
Other Locations USA-NY -New York, USA-TX – Dallas, USA-NJ – Florham Park, USA-GA – Atlanta, USA-MN – Minneapolis, USA-CA – San Francisco, USA-VA – Reston
Job Level Supervisory