Full-Time Content Acquisition Manager (New York, NY)
NewsCred is the world’s leading content marketing and syndication platform for high quality journalism. We partner with the world’s best content creators and media companies like the New York Times, The Economist, Forbes, and Reuters to help them syndicate, distribute, and monetize new markets via the NewsCred platform. Our clients are both brands and publishers that appreciate high-quality content, leveraging our technology and premium content to create innovative content and marketing experiences.
We’re an ambitious, fast paced, and well-funded B2B media and technology startup that believes the traditional model for media is broken and we’re here to fix it. We create technology, products and business models that are reinventing how content is valued, distributed, analyzed, and leveraged.
NewsCred firmly believes in equality. Employment decisions will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We will not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more information, please visit www.newscred.com
This role will be critical in helping us change the future of media, and you’ll take direct ownership in building up a market place that returns millions of dollars back into the publisher ecosystem. We have ambitious goals to have every premium publisher in the world on our platform, so you should be ready to help us make this happen.
- Identify, negotiate and close deals with premium content providers for the NewsCred plaftorm across various verticals and markets
- Contribute to and execute on content acquisition strategy, ensuring results meet target requirements
- Work with Sales, Product and Editorial teams to forecast content requirements and performance
- Ensure NewsCred content offering meets markets needs and perform accordingly to projection
- Negotiate with content providers in order to facilitate new licensing models that support partnerships and new product offerings
- Manage ongoing relationships with content partners
- Analyze performance of content partners and implement sales, editorial, and product improvements
- Work with legal to negotiate content licensing agreements and develop new templates as business models evolve
Strategic yet execution-oriented
Passion for digital media. Excitement for content marketing and evolution of brands as publishers is a major plus
- Competitive salary
- Insurance – medical, vision, and dental
- Free monthly metro cards
- Awesome office in the Flatiron District of Manhattan
- Happy hours on Thursday
- Free lunch on Fridays
- Outings with the team – karaoke, bowling, funky formal, kickball team
- Simple vacation policy: “Be reasonable”
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.